1. PROGRAMME MANAGER
A. STRATEGIC PLANNING AND DEVELOPING LINKS WITH THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
- To provide services in project management
- To handle contractors and vendors’ relationship, contractors administration, contractual claims etc.
- To handle cost control of the projects
- To liaise /coordinate with the contractors and to ensure the projects are compliance with requirements, as well as to meet deadlines.
- Site supervision
- Ad hoc project and duties as required.
B. DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING
- Develop experiential learning at the site by building and documenting half day, full day and multi-day modules.
- Designing meaningful programs based on these modules for visiting schools for a variety of durations.
- Working with the marketing and development team to ensure the maximum promotion of the program including helping with the publication of materials such as a prospectus, web pages etc.
- Building links with potential schools to take part in the visiting schools program and deliver information sessions as needed.
- Present at appropriate workshops and conferences to promote CNH.
C. RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Purchase equipments as required and ensuring the equipments are well maintained.
- Working with the Residence Manager on issues relating to accommodation.
- Working with Administration in HK, Hospitality and Operations coordinator at Pak Lap relating to the use of the canteen, transportation, maintenance and programme preparation.
- Working with the finance department at Group and in HK for any purchases and payments required.
- Helping to build and train a dynamic and coherent team at the site.
- Assisting Director of CNH in the recruitment of CNH staff for the site location.
- Formulating Job descriptions for the CNH staff at the site location.
- Line managing CNH staff at the site location to ensuring they meet the high expectations of Group.
- Recruiting and managing sub-contractual/freelance staff or companies as necessary.
- Evaluating the performance of CNH staff at the site locations.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met for all staff.
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher in English or related field; Teacher Qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, candidates with teaching International School experiences would be preferred;
- With outward bound and experiential learning experience are highly preferable;
- Certification and/or experience leading outdoor skills (sea kayaking, hiking, rock climbing/ abseiling, etc.)
- Proactive, strategic, high integrity, open-minded and adaptable are expected.
- Native English Level would be preferred.
2. OUTDOOR PROGRAMME FACILITATOR
- Lead and facilitate educational, adventure, and skill-building experiences with youth and adults during school, summer camps, and evening/weekend events
- Discover and evaluate potential destinations and activities for students involved in all programmes
- Provide logistic support for programmes – including but not limited to equipment maintenance and pre/post program setup and clean-up
- Perform administration support to the experiential education programmes
- Organize and distribute surveys for schools, corporations and clients.
- Assist the programme managers to develop a sale strategy that aligns with the strategic vision of the organization.
MINIMUM CRITERIA FOR CANDIDATES:
- Bachelor degree, Higher diploma or equivalent in Sport & Recreation or Sport Management or related.
- Good communication in English speaking and writing
- Good communication in Mandarin and Cantonese preferred
- Previous experience working with youth
- Strong desire to work in challenging outdoor environments
- Current valid first aid certificate or equivalent
- Adaptable and positive team player
- Basic rock climbing, abseiling, kayaking and navigation skills
- Previous experience providing outdoor experiential education preferred