Heishan Minority Village
Heishan minority village in rural Qing Yuan country offers students unique service opportunities while being immersed in the culture of the Yao people.
While in Heishan students engage in:
- Service – joining CNH’s ongoing projects in the community, at local schools, retirement home and more
- Local Agriculture – planting a harvesting tea, rice and vegetables
- Local Customs – tea ceremonies, costumes, singing, and dance
- Homestays – sharing meals and making memories with the Yao people in their homes
- Adventure – hiking, caving and rock climbing amongst South China’s most beautiful karst landscapes”