Sai Kung Pak Lap, is famous for its crystal-clear water and white sands. Some also refer to it the Maldives of Hong Kong. With the sheltered beaches and shorelines nearby, Pak Lap is an excellent location for paddling sports in summer period.
This summer, the CNH (China New Horizons) offers “Kayakcation” package to outdoor enthusiast for touring the Pak Lap areas with paddles. The programme includes transportation, basic paddling skill workshop, kayak tours, equipment, meals, and staying in village houses in Pak Lap Village. To enjoy the great fun of water sports with friend in holidays, book now!
- Round trip speedboat from Sai Kung Pier to Pak Lap Wan
- Lunch sets at Pak Lap Café for Day 1, Day 2
- Dinner of Day 1 and breakfast of Day 2 breakfast is not included (Participants can order the meals at Pak Lap Café when booking)
- Basic kayak safety, kayak manipulation and rescue techniques, short coastal trip around Pak Lap area
- Qualified kayak coaching service for 2 days
- Basic sea kayak equipment, sea kayak, PFD (Personal Floatation Device) & paddle
*Duty coach will adjust the paddling programme according to the progress of the group
Village House for Resting:
- Village house for 8 people per group (3 rooms with 10 single beds)
- Each village house with 3 toilets and shower facilities
*No cooking is allowed inside the house
2 Days 1 Night Tour
ENQUIRY & BOOK
FIND US ON
Please click the button below.
We will reply you within 3 hours during office hours
(Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm)
We will provide limited services to reply WhatsApp & Wechat on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Minimum number of booking – 6 people
- Maximum number of booking – 14 people
- Must book 10 days in advance through our Booking Hotline: 6858 4208
- A confirmation email will be sent once your reservation has been successfully completed
- Payment should be settled within 24 hours; booking will be cancelled if the booking fees not paid within 24 hours
- CNH only refunds in the event of adverse weather or poor sea conditions which is subject to the professional judgement of duty coach. If case of COVID-19 restrictions announced by HKSAR (Hong Kong Special Administration Region) government, reschedule or refund will be arranged by CNH
- The menu of the standard set lunch cannot be changed. Participants may have meal upgrades at Pak Lap Café, participants may contact customer hotline when booking
- All participants are required to observe and follow all rules and regulations throughoutthe programme
- All participants MUST be aged over 16 and be capable of swimming 50M without a floating device
- CNH owns the right to the final decision in case of any terms dispute